At bambinikids we understand that your privacy is important and we will treat any personal information you provide us as confidential and this will only be used and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We promise to look after your personal information and we will not sell any information about you to any other party.
Personal information we collect about you
We will only collect information about you if you willingly provide it. You are not legally required to provide us with your personal information, but in order to do any of the following, you will need to provide us with certain details:
1. Place an order;
2. Sign up for our newsletters, promotional materials and other services;
3. Enter prize draws/competitions;
4. Take part in a survey (in this instance your details will be passed to a third party for research purposes); or
5. Give us feedback
The details you provide may include your name, email address, product selections, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, the card's expiry date and billing address. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us.
When you use our website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
- Information about your PC and your visits to our website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out by you on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our newsletters, promotional materials and other services.
How we use your personal information
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website or otherwise notified to you. We may use your personal information to:
- Ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and browser;
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through analysis of your usage;
- Process any transactions you make using the website, including contacting you if we have any query regarding orders or responding to any of your queries;
- Carry out credit checks, verifying your identity and other security procedures in relation to the transactions on our website;
- Provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Contact you for your feedback on our products and services, including requests for reviews, ratings and satisfaction surveys;
- Contact you (including by email and SMS) about our products, services, offers which we think may be of interest to you and for market research purposes, subject always to your marketing preferences;
- Contact you or permit selected third parties to contact you to provide you information about third party products, services or offers which may be of interest to you, subject always to your marketing preferences;
- Provide certain services on the website to you, such as interactive features;
- Post any of your contributions on the website and attribute them to you, including images, videos, articles, reviews and comments;
- Contact you in relation to any prize draws, competitions or other promotions that you have entered or subscribed to;
- For research, analysis and risk management; and
- Enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements and in the detection and prevention of theft, fraud or other crimes.
The basis for our processing of your personal information may vary depending on the different purposes set out above. For example, where you have registered to receive email notifications and/or promotional information from us or you agree to take part in a survey the basis of our processing will be subject to your consent, which we will ask for and can be withdrawn at any time. Where you have placed an order from our website the basis of our processing your personal information will be to process your order and perform the sales order contract between us. For all other purposes noted above, we will only process your personal information for our business’ legitimate interests, such as to improve our website and/or our services and products made available to you.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with key information about new ranges, promotional offers and what's coming soon to Bambinikids via email, post, mobile phone or otherwise, e.g. social media. We may also use your details to send you information via email about other goods and services we sell or for research purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for such purposes and you can change your mind at any time. If you have registered to receive information from us, you can remove your contact details from our list by updating your account, using the 'unsubscribe' links at the bottom of the promotional emails we send you or by responding to the text messages as indicated.
We may update our policies from time-time by posting a new version on our website, please check regularly to be aware of any updates.
Any questions, comments or requests regarding the information set out in this policy please contact Bambini. 15 Woodbine Place, Wanstead, London, E11 2RH